Finance Portal Guide
The Portal is designed to:
- Help you to submit new applications
- Enable you to view the status of applications in progress
- Provide any additional information or documentation that is needed
- Communicate any application issues with us
Think of The Portal as a window on our application management system and workflow. We see The Portal as a very positive development - all with the aim of saving you time and effort.
The Portal Guide
We have put these pages of information together to take you through the key functions and procedures for The Portal.
To navigate through the pages in this guide, use the navigation menu on the left (or above this text if you're using a mobile or tablet device). Choose one of the links on this menu to view more information on that section of the portal. If you work your way through each page, you will see the full journey through the new system.
Important Information for launch
We have an easy three step process to set your computer up ready to log into the health portal.
- The Zebra Sales Manager will have e-mailed over a copy of a security certificate and step by step guide on how to load the certificate onto your computer. Please follow the guide and up load the security certificate to your desk top on your computer.
- Once on your desktop follow the instruction to activate the certificate, you will be asked for a security password which will have been e-mailed to you.
- Once you have completed the activation for the security certificate your system will confirm it has completed and you will then be able to access the health portal by using the following link - http://www.zebra-health-finance.com/ and clicking on ‘Take me to the Portal’, you will then be asked to enter your username and password.
Once all three processes have been completed you will be ready to use the health portal.
If you do not complete this process you will not be able to access the system.
Finally, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01332 680400 we're here to help.