Finance Portal Guide
The Portal is designed to:
- Help you to submit new applications
- Enable you to view the status of applications in progress
- Provide any additional information or documentation that is needed
- Communicate any application issues with us
Think of The Portal as a window on our application management system and workflow. We see The Portal as a very positive development - all with the aim of saving you time and effort.
The Portal Guide
We have put these pages of information together to take you through the key functions and procedures for The Portal.
To navigate through the pages in this guide, use the navigation menu on the left (or above this text if you're using a mobile or tablet device). Choose one of the links on this menu to view more information on that section of the portal. If you work your way through each page, you will see the full journey through the new system.
Important Information for launch
Now you have previewed the system and are ready to get going. We need your help with three easy steps to setting up your login so that you can access the system.
- To enable us to activate your login we need you to create a password. The password needs to be at least 8 characters long (containing at least 1 number/1 capital letter/1 lowercase letter/1 symbol e.g. Tester1!). Once you have decided on your password please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your clinic's name, location and your password.
- On receipt of your password we will activate your login and send you a confirmation e-mail. This e-mail will contain your user name and a security certificate. We will need you to download this security certificate. Do not worry a step by step guide on installing the certificate will be provided!
- The final step of this set up process is to provide you with an additional password for the security certificate.
Once all three processes have been completed you will be ready to access our new system.
If you do not complete this process you will not be able to access the system.
Finally, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01332 680400 we're here to help.